Neutral Lace Up

by - 4/15/2017


It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. 

-Charles Dickens




It's the weekend! I'm so thankful to get my hubby back from all those business trips! Who knew looking after a tiny human by myself would be this hard? lol... I've been wearing this outfit on repeat for the past few weeks when it was still cold. I love the neutral tones and the lace up details. I have an addiction to everything lace ups, ranging from clothes to shoes. So this lace up sweater fits nicely into my wardrobe. I managed to wear a lot of layers under this over-sized sweater. A cardigan & a lacy/ruffle top to be precise. It was pretty chilly & windy the day I took these pics. But that's the beauty of over-sized sweater. It's voluminous and when you pair it with a simple slimming legging, you won't look bulky at all. 
Have a great long weekend for those that celebrates Easter! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous xx









 WHAT I WORE
   
cents of style sweater | simply vera cardigan worn underneath (old)  |  lace top from a boutique in taiwan (old) |  UNIQLO LEGGINS  | lauren conrad arrow necklace |  sam edelman BOOTIES  |  rebecca minkoff bag



You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. siempre enseñas cosas que son de mi gusto, me gusta para poder coger ideas para mis futuras compras, que guay. Además es super para el clima actual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. siempre enseñas cosas que son de mi gusto, me gusta para poder coger ideas para mis futuras compras, que guay. Además es super para el clima actual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sweater!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you layered under the lace up sweater! looks so good!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your hubby is back :) I love your jumper, it looks so comfy and stylish all at the same time.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! I have the same addiction as you, the lacy things.


    xx, Cinthy Kwok

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look...it is so perfect for spring!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Angelie! It is such a comfy outfit! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS