Shopping: Prom Dress 2017

by - 4/10/2017

Happy Monday guys! Today I'm sharing some trends for the 2017 Prom dresses with Babyonlinedress. Check it out and let me know what you think! 





Ruffles are huge this season, this dress is classy in its Grecian inspired silhouette with the subtle addition of ruffles. The empire waistline makes it flattering to most body shapes. It elongates your legs and flatters your waist with the embellishments. 




This is also another ruffle inspired dress. The off shoulder trend is another hot style this season. Ruffles can be pretty scary if not done right. I like the simple and classy feel to this dress. It's not over the top and the ruffles are added where it flatters your body instead of drowning you. The spaghetti straps are also thriving again this season thanks to the 90's come back.




Continuing the spaghetti straps trend from the previous dress. I love how simple this velvet dress is. The high slit makes it less dull and I can see myself wearing this dress again after the prom or other formal occasions. Simply layer on a sparkly cropped top or a fur coat and you've got yourself a whole new Xmas/New Year's Eve outfit!




Pleats are thriving strong again this season. The high neck design makes it ultra feminine. If you are looking for a more conservative look, or if you are not as well endowed with your girls and find it hard to look for a dress that will flatter your body. This is a great silhouette to try that will make you feel like a goddess. 




Off shoulder dresses are super popular this season. It's feminine and sexy all at the same time. I love the soft chiffon fabric that gives off a super romantic vibe. Plus this yellow colour is pretty popular now with the Beauty and the Beast movie airing. Let your inner Belle shine through in this modern take on Belle's classic Ball gown. 




This off shoulder tea length dress have a completely different feel to the previous dress. I love how vintage this dress is. I've never tried tea length dresses myself but this reminds me of the dress the Duchess of Cambridge recently wore. There's something so regal and royal when it comes to this deep red and the silhouette of this dress. 



Lastly another vintage inspired dress. If you are looking for a short prom dress this would be a great choice if you're into the vintage vibe. The silhouette is so flattering on every body shape and this soft blue is just so darling.

I hope you enjoyed my selection of these prom dresses online and homecoming dress. I wish it is the norm for us to twirl in these dresses on a day to day basis! So I don't need to wait for special occasions to be able to dress up!

Have a fantastic week ahead my darlings! and thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous xx



Thank you Babyonlinedress for sponsoring this post!






You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. So many gorgeous dresses here! :) I especially love the yellow one, even though it's not a colour I would normally go for. Thank you for sharing, lovely, hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far! xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS