Flare & Twirl

by - 4/20/2017


"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. 
Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."






After celebrating my Birthday some weeks ago, it started to dawn on me that it was 10 years ago that I graduated from my Bachelors degree. 10 years ago when I celebrated my 21st. 10 years ago this and that. Many things happened for the first time 10 years ago. With a blink of an eye they are all but a distant memory. In the depths of the night those fragmented bitter sweet moments resurfaced. Sometimes I wake up I still couldn't believe I'm already in my 30s, or I've become a mum. It's just that I still feel mostly the same inside. But with a thicker skin, a dose of cynicism and I've learned to care less about how others perceive me. On the bright side, I've really grown to understand myself, and what I want out of life. So here's to another 10 years. May I never cease to forget my initial dreams and loose hope. May I continue to live life to the fullest and enjoy every single moment. Be it rain or shine. Because those will quickly fade and become another distant memory.

I hope you all have a lovely week so far! To see another similar outfit with the same top click HERE
Thanks for stopping by!

Bisous xx











 WHAT I WORE
   
LC lAUREN CONRAD RUNWAY TOP (OLD) | ASOS KATE LACE DRESS WORN AS SKIRT  |  ALDO LACE UP FLATS  |  LES NEREIDES NECKLACE 





You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. This skirt is so delicate and beautiful on you!

    xx, Itzy
    LeBellaGypsy.com l Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies right?! It's also a great chance to reflect on what you're grateful for. Love this shade of blue on you.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! And l love your outfit, very elegant :)

    Habba x
    www.heimisdottir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS