Wedding Blush

by - 5/24/2017


A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, 
always with the same person.

-Mignon McLaughlin



Last weekend we attended our friend's wedding. I love going to weddings and seeing the happy couple and of course, dressing up haha... It was our first wedding with little j so I was nervous about how he would react. Luckily he eventually managed to sleep during his normal nap time and ate all his food/milk etc. We snapped these pics really fast while little j was waiting in the car after the wedding. I would love to have a cleaner background but can't make the baby wait...  I went with a super comfy maxi dress so I don't need to wear high heels for practical reasons. Maxi dress has been my go to for wedding attire, it instantly glam up your look and hides all your bulky bits! 

The memorial weekend is coming up! Have a fantastic time with your family for those in the States!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous xx










WHAT I WORE
   
ASOS Dress (old) |  swarovski necklace & bracelet  |  skagen watch  | bandolino sandals





You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. Girl! You stay slaying, so gorgeous and elegant. Love it.

    Habba x
    www.heimisdottir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the dress, cute photos!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blush color is beautiful!!

    xx,
    Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very pretty dress! I love the color so much!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so beautiful! Love that dress.

    x,
    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos, and you look so lovely in that dress.

    xx, Cinthy Kwok

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blush is one of my all time favorite colors to wear. Love the flowy fabric too. Such a great spring dress!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the femininity of the dress! the color is gorgeous!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yuka! I think my wardrobe is made up of 50% blush xD

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS