By the Sea

by - 8/23/2017

If there is magic on this planet,
it is contained in water.

~Loren Eiseley



Happy humpday my darlings~ Did anyone watch the solar eclipse earlier this week? New Jersey wasn't the prime location, but I love how nature put on a show for us from time to time and got everyone excited. 

Today I'm sharing a look I wore back in our Montauk trip. It was 8pm and our baby was asleep so we sneaked out down to the private beach in the resort. The perks of traveling with friends is to have them watch your baby haha! I threw on my leggins under the dress since it was a bit chilly in the evenings. This dress is one of my favourite even though it's so old. It's actually a maternity dress but I got it anyways since I love the design so much. The off shoulder/ruffle trend is back again this year so this dress still look totally in. This is one of the reasons I find it so hard to clear out my closet. Because trends just rotates and if you keep an item long enough it will be back in fashion again!

I hope you're all having a great week so far! I'm kinda sad it's already the end of August... Summer is slipping by way too fast and I'm not ready to trade up my summer dresses and bare legs for Fall attire :( 

Have a fabulous week and thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous xx






WHAT I WORE
   
  ASOS DRESS (MATERNITY, SUPER OLD)   |  aerosoles sandals  |  REBECCA MINKOFF BAG  |  FOREVER 21 FEDORA   |  DIFF EYEWEAR SUNNIES  
 


 


You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. I'm sad summer is slipping away too. Leggings are a great idea under a dress when it's a chilly beach day.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always summer somewhere! That's what I'm telling myself haha...

      Delete
  2. Oh I agree with you, even if it was a maternity dress I'd have still bought it, it looks beautiful on you. I love the design and also, the beach setting is stunning ☺️
    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosy! Yea I'm pretty impressed with how pretty the maternity clothes are now days! x

      Delete
  3. So pretty, that is the cutest little dress! I am so impressed with your blog too by the way, your hard work really shows with it! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute but simple outfit. The backdrop makes me want to go to a beach and spend my day lounging!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll love to spend my day at the beach any day! x

      Delete
  5. This outfit is so cute! I love that you added leggings to this dress!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS