Ruffle Sleeves

by - 8/07/2017


If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams
and you will always look lovely.

- Roald Dahl 



Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great relaxing weekend! We've been pretty busy lately but on Sundays, we always go out and explore with the kiddo- which makes me even more exhausted haha but all good! Coz Summer is slipping by WAY too quickly! Can you believe it's already August?! I wish Summer can last for like 6 months or something... 

If you shop around you've probably noticed that ruffles are a huge hit this season. I love how romantic ruffles feel, but if done wrong they just look so trashy and ott. I found this cute little ruffle top from TJ Maxx with such a great bargain price! If you're worried that ruffle sleeves will make your arms look too bulky, go with the soft drapy fabric. Stiff, heavy polyester fabric will make you look much bigger and nobody wants that! 

What are your thoughts on the ruffle trend? Too much? or too cute? 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week my darlings! 

Bisous xx







WHAT I WORE
   
top via tjmaxx  |  forever 21 skirt (old)  |  rebecca minkoff bag & sandals ray ban sunnies  |  skagen watch  |  lauren conrad necklace   |  cuffs via asos   |  kitsch lariat necklace




You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. That ruffled sleeve top is beyond gorgeous! I love the mustard with the white skirt too- great color combo for summer!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I love the mustard too! It also transition nicely into Autumn :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Your skirt really makes the outfit looks so feminine <3 Love it!

    http://www.ticketforadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's super old but I still love it! xx

      Delete
  3. Love how you styled this outfit! That color looks really good on you!

    xo Tina
    IG: @tinasweetheart
    www.tinasweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina! I love wearing yellow, it gives out such a happy vibe :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love the pop of yellow! I recently did a post on how yellow boosts the mood. It's one of my favorite colors to wear.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your post! There are many fun facts I didn't know about yellow! Thanks for sharing! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS