Summer Stripes

by - 8/15/2017


Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes,
that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.

~Paramahansa Yoganada



Happy Tuesday my darlings! Today I'm sharing my favourite dress this summer. I've been wearing this dress non-stop to the beach, lake, shopping like everywhere! It's so easy to throw on, super soft and not see through- win! I was hesitant to try the off shoulder style so I didn't want to invest too much money in it. But I'm actually surprised with the quality. This dress sums up the 2017 summer trend pretty well with the pinstripe & off-shoulder- ruffle feel. I can also see it with leather jacket and ankle boots to transition it into Fall. 

What are your fav. summer pieces this year? 
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous xx









WHAT I WORE
   
  forever 21 dress & hat  |  rebecca minkoff bag   |  aerosoles sandals  |  Daniel wellington watch  |  swarovski necklace   |  joopin sunnies  

You May Also Like

21 comments

  1. Vertical stripes are my summer go-to!! Not only is it so flattering but it is a summer staple :) Beautiful pics!

    Allie

    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I love the nautical feel to it! Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  2. the perfect summer dress!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely dress, I like how you pair it with that fidora hat. Really cute and comfy outfit, perfect for summer.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've been pairing everything with that fedora this summer haha.
      xx

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely dress! You look so pretty!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so pretty. I love it. So feminine and not that open, so I would wear it and feel comfortable in it.
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, love your blog~ Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  6. I love your outfit! Those stripes look incredible!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful dress! You look incredibly stylish in it!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love stripes and your dress is adorable babe!

    xo Tina
    IG: @tinasweetheart
    www.tinasweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like dress is so cute great post!!
    New post:http://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/2017/08/haute-couture.html
    Blog:https://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the ease of style that this striped dress offers. I love that you kept your styling minimal because it is precious as it is!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would totally wear this outfit. Can't wait for winter to end in Adelaide so I can go back to wearing dresses!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS