Casual Culottes

by - 11/05/2017

 A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
-Unknown



Hello my darlings~ I can't believed November creeped up on us like that. I'm always sad when Fall disappear and when the brutal Winter greet us without any warnings. I'm so thankful my parents get to visit again this year. It's always painful to say goodbye knowing they're going back to the other side of the world... 

So to think of happier thoughts I'm sharing some photos my dad took a few weeks back while the weather is still lovely and warm. I like transitional seasons when I can mix and match my summer clothes to the darker tones. I've been pretty obsessed with culottes lately. They're comfy and depending on what you pair it with they can look casual or dressy. You can see the same top in a very summery look HERE.

I hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous xx






WHAT I WORE
   
    ASOS CULOTTES   |    TOP VIA TJMAXX    |  REBECCA MINKOFF BAG   |
   Naette lepore sneakers | FOSSIL SUNNIES


You May Also Like

3 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS