Maxi in Rust

by - 11/14/2017

 Stretching his hand up to reach the stars,
too often man forgets the flowers at his feet.

- Jeremy Bentham



Hello my darlings! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Black Friday I mean Thanksgiving is getting so close! How exciting hehe! I'm already missing the warmer weather, so today I'm sharing a look a wore back in October. This rust maxi is great for transitional weather into Fall. Rust is one of my favourite colour to wear for Autumn since it reminds me of the fallen leaves. I did pair it with my faux leather jacket but it got a bit too warm while I was taking these pics. 

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic week loves!

Bisous xx






WHAT I WORE
   
    forever 21 dress   |   diba zeke booties   |  REBECCA MINKOFF BAG   |
   asos necklace  |   mango belt   


You May Also Like

6 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS