Matchy matchy

by - 11/23/2017

 When I started counting my blessings,
my whole life turned around.

~Willie Nelson



Happy Thanksgiving my darlings! I have to admit this holiday is still pretty new to me but it's becoming one of my favourites! I love having this time to be extra thankful and grateful. As well as the Black Friday sale!!!!! hahahah xD This year I'm especially grateful for this little family of mine~ If you've been following along you know how hard it was for me to have this miracle child. I've been trying to finish writing part 3 of little j's birth story in the NICU but it's taken up more time than expected... 

It is inevitable for us to compare our lives and be envious of other people on the social media. I have to admit when I look at my Instagram profile I'm like wow did my life really look that beautiful?! Most people just post about the happy and pretty aspects of their life. You don't really see the ugly side or feel the intense emotions they are experiencing. So I just want to take this time to reflect and to give thanks. I'm thankful for all the imperfections in my life, because without them, I would never appreciate all the good that's been bestowed upon me. 

What are you most thankful for this year? 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Bisous xx

 




WHAT I WORE
   
    old shirt via Marshalls   |   diba zeke booties   |  REBECCA MINKOFF love BAG   |
   old tinsel pants  |  joopin sunnies via amazon


on little j
   
    carters dress me up set (similar here)   |   see kai run shoes  |  mustachifier sunglasses
 


You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. You guys look so cute.
    Youtube: https://goo.gl/PRXFMS
    Blog: http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you guys are too cute! Hope you had a lovely thanksgiving. Social media can be very deceptive. Most people only share what they want you to see. And it’s always the good not the bad. Though I think nowadays most people realise this

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia! So true eh? We just need to keep reminding ourselves to be thankful :)

      Delete
  3. gorgeous grunge cute looks
    New review on my blog <<< MyBeautyBox – Jingle Bell Box >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! He's sooo adorable. Really handsome with those glasses too! Kisses!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS