Winter Black

by - 12/15/2017

 

Nature’s first green is gold, 
Her hardest hue to hold. 
Her early leaf’s a flower; 
But only so an hour. 
Then leaf subsides to leaf. 
So Eden sank to grief, 
So dawn goes down to day. 
Nothing gold can stay. 

~Robert Front 





 Hello my darlings, we took these pictures on a Sunday before we were blessed with snow. It was supposed to be a brunch date with my hubby when we spontaneously decided to leave little j with the inlaws. But... our branch date never happened. We tried 3 places and they all failed! The first place have the longest waiting line and the 2nd and 3rd place we went were not even opened yet. So we just ended up stopping at a park to take some pics ha...

You don't really find me in black, when you do I'm probably rocking my inner soft punk teenage self. I love pairing the red tartan scarf with my black leather jacket. Something about this red and black combo just never goes out of style. 

I can't believe December is flying by!!! Have a fantastic weekend my loves!

Bisous xx












WHAT I WORE
   
    Lauren Conrad top    |   mango leather jacket  |  uniqlo legging pants   |
   lucky brand booties  |  rebecca minkoff bag
 


You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Shame about your date! But there's always the following weekend (in-laws being available that is hahahaha!)

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic. I love your style.
    Youtube: http://www.easys-tyle.com/
    BLOG: http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and casual look dear! Love the checkered scarf on black leather jacket. Such a chic touch.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela! I love your jacket, it looks so edgy worn with the red tartan scarf! You look fabulous as always, and the backdrop is stunning. Sorry to hear your brunch date didn't work out, but at least you were able to capture these outfit photos!

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true in 2018!

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Saba! wishing you the happiest 2018! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS