Stripes & Bell Sleeves

by - 12/06/2017

  Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. 
 ~ Maya Angelou




 Happy December my darlings! I can't believe how fast this year flew by!!! Is it just me or as you get older you feel time just passes way faster?! Today I'm sharing an outfit I wore a while back. It's been on repeat quite frequently since it's a no-brainer. I love stripe tops and this top is compacted with so many trends of 2017- The bell sleeves and embroidery! I've always been obsessed with bell sleeves since High school and I'm so glad to see the fashion rotate back in full force! I've been opting for 3/4 bell sleeves lately since I find long bell sleeves just gets in the way and is super impractical for a mum...

I hope you're all enjoying your week so far! Winter is definitely coming and I'm dreaming of an Island getaway!

Bisous xx
 





WHAT I WORE
   
    jcrew stripes bell sleeves (different color same style here)   |   levi's pull on leggings  |  sole society bag (old)   |
   betsey johnson boots (old)  |  Daniel wellington watch
 


You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. wow amazing view
    http://thestyleride.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks even better when the leaves change color! Too bad I missed it this year :(

      Delete
  2. Your photos are wonderful! Great outfit
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice comfy outfit. The top is so pretty!:)
    Happy Friday!
    xxM
    https://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cute! I love the striped top with the bell sleeves...the flower details on it are so perfect!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look dear. Love the bell sleeve top! The boots are lovely too.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! Those boots are so old but I love them! x

      Delete
  6. very beautiful look, love your stipes blouse
    New review on my blog <<< clothes for ice skating >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS