My 2017

by - 12/31/2017

May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. and I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.

~ Neil Gaiman 



Happy New Year my darlings! I can't believe 2017 flew by just like that. 2017 has been the happiest year for me, yet. Though there are still tears, but compared to the previous years, this year definitely are without heartaches and loss. I felt I'm more familiar with this motherhood deal and got things under control most of the time haha. It has also been a year of new beginnings like every other year. And seeing this little miracle of ours grow and reaching milestones and achieving small victories just filled my heart with so much joy and gratitude. Thank you so much for joining me in this journey as I document life's little joys. I hope everyone will have a fabulous 2018 filled with love and adventures!

Bisous xx
 





 

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. You have lots of really cute and sweet outfit last year dear. Love your dresses and coats. Cheers for more adventures and productive blogging in 2018! Happy New Year!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too Jessica! Thanks for always leaving the sweetest comments! xx

      Delete
  2. That middle photo is just perfect! Hope you have an awesome 2018!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne! It's one of my fav. memories of 2017! xx

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! I'm loving all these beautiful photos, and I'm wishing you an amazing 2018! :)

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie! Hope your 2018 is off to a fantastic start! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS