Classic Camel

by - 1/19/2018


I will tell you this 
again and again
and again;
you are enough.

you are so incredibly 
enough.

~F.D. Soul, Indigo 


Hello my darlings~ I hope all is well and you don't feel too down with the winter blues. These pics were taken last weekend while our boy was napping in the car on our way home. And of course hubby stopped by the beach coz where else will he want to take me haha. It was however -10c / 14f... so yea I was freezing!! I couldn't feel my face or hands after these pics and it took us like 2 min to snap these ha... I really miss the warm weather and the beach days... I'm craving for a tropical getaway really badly.  

I'm loving this coat, scarf and beret combo lately. It's seriously on repeat like every week and I'm still not sick of it yet. The coat is from my Black Friday haul and I've been searching for the perfect wrap coat in camel for like forever... until I stumbled upon this one from Mango! It's perfect for me in terms of warmth, length and price. Lately I've been drawn to more classic pieces that I used to think were boring- I must be getting old xD because I find I want to invest more on quality instead of quantity.

What are your favourite pieces this winter? Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 

Bisous, xx
 







WHAT I WORE
   
    mango coat    |   asos dress (old)   |  uniqlo legging pants  | cashmere scarf   |      vince camuto otk boots    |  asos beret
 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a chic look dear! You really can't go wrong with classic camel coat, and those otk booties are just so pretty!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! Those are my new fav! So comfy! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS