First Snow

by - 1/31/2018

 Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile,
but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

~ Thich Nhat Hanh



Hello my darlings! Can you believe it's the end of January already?! Why is time flying by so fast?! These pics were taken during the first snow of this winter back in December. We haven't really taken much snow pics since it has been crazy cold lately every time it snows. There's something magical about the first snow of the season. To see the world covered in a sparkly white coat, so pure and calm in the wild. 

This winter is little j's official first snow encounter, since last winter he was still a baby and couldn't play in the snow.  It's pure joy to see his face lit up as he touch the snow with his tiny hands. Everything in the world just seem so exciting and magical in his tiny eyes. He's teaching me to appreciate what we take for granted and to see things in a new way. 

I hope you all have an amazing week so far! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 

Bisous! xx









WHAT I WORE
   
   forever 21 fuax fur coat    |   dreamers sweater   |  uniqlo leggings   | cashmere scarf   |      coach boots    |  beanie via amazon  
|  mango gloves

 
WHAT little j WORE

uniqlo puffer jacket   |   h&M beanie, scarf & boots  
|   oshkosh snow pants
 


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Omg this is so adorable. I hope you enjoy more snow and have more fun next year.
    Youtube: http://www.easys-tyle.com/
    Blog: http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually don't mind some more snow now that I don't need to commute to work! xD

      Delete
  2. Awww snow! I wish it would snow where I live. Sigh.

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to dreamed about a snowy winter growing up, and I can't believe I get to see snow every winter now! xx

      Delete
  3. What a fun and adorable shoot you have here dear! Also, I absolutely love your Coach boots!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Jessica! I'm loving all your fashion week outfits!! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS