Fuzzy Fluff

by - 1/07/2018

 The only meaningful thing we can offer one another is love. 
Not advice, not questions about our choices, not suggestions for the future, just
LOVE.

~Glennon Doyle



Happy New Year my darlings! Every year we set ourselves new resolutions and goals. We look back on the past year and examined what we should have or could have done. But honestly, what's done is done and it's all too late. Rather, I like to look back with a thankful heart to count my blessings and to forget and let go of the blues. What I love about the new year is the feeling to start with a clean slate. The power to feel everything is possible, fresh and determined. 

One of the goals I would like to "try" and achieve is to buy less clothes this year. Haha that sounds really hard, but after reading Marie Kondo's The life-changing manga of tidying up. (Manga version so it's faster to read!) I felt inspired to live a simpler life with less material possessions. Wow that sounds shocking coming out from my mouth since I thrived on retail therapy, like who am I?! lol... But, after de-cluttering my house and just donating/throwing away things that doesn't spark joy to me. It felt soooo good and refreshing! I love the extra space I have, and instead of digging through my mountain of clothes I can now see everything I own in front of me in an organized manner. I don't think I can ever become a minimalist because let's be real here, it's just not me. But having an organized closet definitely help cut down my desire to buy new clothes. Because I realised I already have so much and I'm pretty content. 

What are your new year's resolutions? I hope you all had a wonderful New year's eve and may your 2018 be filled with overflowing happiness and love.

Bisous, xx









WHAT I WORE
   
    forever 21 coat    |   jcrew bell sleeves top   |  uniqlo legging pants  | cashmere scarf   |      diba zeke booties    |  rebecca minkoff bag
 






You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Loving this cozy and soft coat of yours dear. That red scarf is such a nice touch of color too.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red plaid scarf gives this outfit such a great pop of colour!
    x Rubi
    Pose & Repeat

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS