Mixing Prints

by - 2/12/2018

 Plant your own gardens
and decorate your own soul,
instead of waiting for someone
to bring you flowers.

~Jorge Luis Borges



Hello my darlings~ February has been so busy for me! But I'm loving the fact that the weather is getting warmer (on some days) and I can almost see Spring around the corner! This year the Chinese Lunar New Year is just a day after Valentine's day and with President day falling on the same weekend it's the perfect time to celebrate and catch up with friends and family! 
With this outfit I was feeling adventurous so I experimented with mixing prints- stripes + plaid. I think you can pull it off by having a white base stripe tee and a pop of red plaid to tame these busy prints. Do you ever mix prints in your outfits?
I hope everyone is having a fantastic February so far! From watching the Fashion week roundups to the Winter Olympics! February is certainly filled with inspirations and determination for me to live a fuller life this year! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great one!

Bisous, xx






WHAT I WORE
   
   forever 21 fuax fur coat    |   jcrew striped tee |  tinsel jeans   | cashmere scarf   |      diba zeke booties    |  asos beret 
|  rebecca minkoff bag



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the pop of red in these photos with your hat and scarf! Your mini looks so cute, too bundled up in that coat and hat!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks Carrie! He photo bombed my shoot so I had to include him xD

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! And I'm loving the pop of red in your outfit girl :)

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/inspired-in-mexico/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS