Winter Blues

by - 2/27/2018

 What good does it do to save the world 
if we neglect the needs of those closest to us 
and those whom we love the most?

~Bonnie L. Oscarson




Hi there my darlings! I hope everyone's week is going fab so far! Aren't you all so excited that the weather is warming up? We even managed to have decent California like winter last week at the beach wearing short sleeves! gasps!!!

Today's look is something I wore a while back- I know I've been so bad at taking blog pics lately... and it's getting hard not to include little j in them haha! There are some misc pics with him photo bombing my pics, but I just find them so funny and cute! Had to include them!

A lot of times when I don't want to think, I stick with dresses and the same color palette for the entire outfit. It's a no fail, no brainer. Then I add a pop of color with my accessory- in this case a scarf. I've also been loving the whole mommy and me outfits. It doesn't have to be exactly the same prints per se. Rather, I like to stick with the same color for a not too obvious matchy-matchy outfit with little j. The scarf he's wearing is my husband's but since it was getting a bit chilly we put it on him- and it just so happened to match mine :)

I made the black ribbon bow hair clips myself, it was a quick, fun project that is so affordable. Simply tie a double bow and sew a tiny rhinestone drop (optional) then sew and secure the bow to a hair clip.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great one!

Bisous, xx










WHAT I WORE
   
  Larry lavine coat    |   Willow & Clay dress   |  uniqlo polka dot tights   | cashmere scarf   |      vince camuto otk boots    |  kate spade bag 



You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Great post,your style is so lovely
    https://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sooo adorable on that warm and edgy look! Love your matching scarves!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I love all your fashion week outfits!!! xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! You look stunning. :)

    Visit me at:
    Shoot for the stars

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning!Love that coat:-)

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS