Summer White

by - 7/06/2018

 To see the world in a grain of sand
and a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
and eternity in an hour.

~William Blake  



 Hello my darlings, I hope everyone had a great July 4th with their loved ones for those in the States! I can't believe this is my 7th year living here... time really flies... especially after becoming a mum! Can you believe little j is turning TWO?! He's no longer a baby sob... I honestly have to say after he turned one this whole mum business became easier and much more enjoyable. This past year is possibly one of my happiest year yet! and with him turning two I felt a little bit of panic and sadness. It's like time is slipping by too fast and I'm not sure if I've savored all the sweet little moments. He's at such a cute age right now and part of me wish he could stay like this forever ha... 

Traveling with little j overseas just amazes me how adaptable kids are and how fast they learn. I will sure look forward to more trips with him in the future. As tiring as it is for parents, I think in the end the memories you make out weight the stress. Can I start planning our next family vacation already? haha... 

What are your plans this summer? I'm loving heat and the endless sunshine. 
I wish summer would last 6mths in NJ! xD
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Bisous, xx










WHAT I WORE



URBAN OUTFITTERS DRESS (RUNS BIG SIZE DOWN)     |    oNecklace roman numeral cut out personalized necklace  c/o (on sale! 50% off!)    |     Daniel wellington watch     |  calvin klein hat  


You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Hello,

    Oh, amazing !

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks stunning there, I took my little one on a plane for the first time last year and I'm wanting another holiday soon.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolutely gorgeous! I'm yearning for another holiday overseas now that we've gotten over the fear of flying with a toddler! haha!

      Delete
  3. This is pretty nice.
    I love this kind of bonding

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! Yes family time is the best! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow this is making me crave the beach! Love that white dress!

    -Emily | www.TheEmilyEdition.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing dear!!! Love this look on you!
    Great styling as always!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are sooo adorable dear! Pretty summer dress too, really perfect for the beach.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I love your Mexico photos too! xx

      Delete
  7. Loving your white dress! Have a lovely summer~~

    Vivian | LIVE IN LOVE
    IG | @viviyunn_

    ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivian! I wish Summer would last longer! xx

      Delete
  8. Ngawww this is too cute, and looks like such a perfect relaxing holiday !

    www.talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS