Lilac & Turquoise

by - 7/17/2018

 If the ocean can calm itself, so can you.
we are both salt water mixed with air.
 
~Nayyirah Waheed



 I've always loved pink, but not purple. Lately I've been branching out of my comfort zone and accepting more lilac into my life. Since my closet is filled with way too much pinks and blush tones. I love it when pieces in my closet come together so seamlessly. Like this bikini with this wrap skirt. Simple little things like this gives me so much more confidence to wear a bikini. I hope you are all enjoying the summer and the beach days! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous, xx





WHAT I WORE
ASOS BIKINI TOP & BOTTOM    |     JOYFOLIE TOP & SKIRT    |    oNecklace roman numeral cut out personalized necklace  c/o (on sale! 50% off!)    |    


You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Lilac is such a beautiful and soft colour, it looks pretty on you. Lovely photos. /Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so pretty! I love the lilac color! Amazing photos!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie! It's so comfy to wear too! :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely set of photos you have here dear! So cute. Also, I absolutely love your outfit, really perfect for the beach!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I love how flowy this outfit is! :)
      x

      Delete
  4. I've always found lilac so dainty and mystical. It's a beautiful color with many positive and mysterious connotations. Lovely photos!

    Love,
    i.b. | http://soundslikeidil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh so true! I find it mystical too perhaps it reminds me of amethyst and crystals :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely Pictures.. I have always seen a true vacation as sitting out in the sun relaxing, thanks to my large family it is more often a visit to a city with zoos and museums, but I still love beaches.

    Yee Kok Siong

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS