Peach Picking

by - 7/25/2018

 Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you. 

~Walt Whitman 





This was our first time picking peaches and I think I want to go pick blueberries next! I'm loving the summer outdoor activities since I love spending time with mother nature. I actually don't mind the heat anymore because I know before long our world will be covered in snow again yikes... Little j had a blast of course, and somehow everything just became more fun with him around! His laughter is truly contagious. 
 
My gingham obsession is still going strong this year. I'm still loving and wearing all those gingham pieces I got last year. Lately I've been drawn to classic prints such as stripes & gingham because I feel they will never go out of style.
 
What are your favourite summer activities? I hope you're all having a great week so far! 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 
Bisous, xx






 
 
 
WHAT I WORE
JCREW TEE    |     SHEIN GINGHAM SKIRT   |    FOREVER 21 FEDORA    |     REBECCA MINKOFF BACKPACK    |   DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH    |   Naette lepore sneakers   


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. This must be a pretty awesome activity with ur kiddo.
    I have tried strawberry picking with my daughter and it's fun.

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh we haven't tried strawberry before! It will be on our list for next year! xx

      Delete
  2. The little J is so cute! I'm sure you had so much fun looking at him simply laughting. He looks like the kind of kid whose laughter is contagious. Also, I would love to pick peaches one day (these do not grow where I live, or at least I haven't seen them grow here).
    Dorota
    www.journalofdorota.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! I never knew I would enjoy having a boy this much before him!
      It's my first time picking peaches and I'm so surprised to find them much sweeter than the supermarket ones! Will definitely go back!

      Delete
  3. i went cherry picking a few weeks ago and it was so much fun. it makes for the perfect simmer day trip.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cherry picking is also on my list!! I think I just want to go to all the different pick your own farms!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow this looks and sounds like such a fun experience! I'm planning on going strawberry picking soon so hopefully it's just as good!

    Heather xoxo
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so much fun! What a great way to bond with your kid. Also, cute skirt you got there dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS