Red Coat

by - 1/18/2019


They who sing through the summer must dance in the winter.

~Italian Proverb




Happy Friday! How is everyone surviving their winter blues? I like to dress in bold, bright colour- especially red, in winter. Bright colours seems to bring sunshine to my gloomy days and made me feel more alive. This red coat appeared in my blog numerous time. The rich red just photographs so well in pretty much all types of environment. You can see my old posts here & here. With different accessories, the same coat can have a fresh new look. I'm finding myself looking for quality pieces over quantity these days. This red coat is definitely an oldie, but a goodie in my closet. 

Have a blessed weekend and stay warm for those in the East coast! 
Bisous, xx










WHAT I WORE
     LAUNDRY BY SHELLI SEGAL (OLD)      |        ASOS BERET      |     VIONIC BOOTIES      |         TED BAKER WATCH     |        DREAMERS SWEATER           |        UNIQLO EXTRA WARM LEGGINGS    |        CASHMERE SCARF 


You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. What a lovely red coat! I really like your tartan scarf and the red ankle boots with it - you accessorised so well! :)

    Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :) Our summer heatwave is continuing, today we are just resting at home in the aircon!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! I don't remember what a heatwave feels like =.=" It's been soooo cold here lately with the real feel being -28c thanks to the wind chill effect :(

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. awww thanks! The bag doesn't fit much though haha... just look cute!

      Delete
  3. This red coat is absolute perfection! Such cute photos girl!

    -Emily | www.TheEmilyEdition.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your red coat and even your booties.
    Great style you have there and I love
    your setting especially the trees.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! those booties are so warm and comfy! xx

      Delete
  5. That's a nice coat!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous photshoot dear! That red coat looks amazing on you, especially with those boots.
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! It's so nice to see some colour, cos majority of people are just going for the black coats these days.

    LackaDaisy

    *LackaDaisy*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks! I actually don't have any black coat!

      Delete
  8. Love the coat, it looks great on you. Red is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red is just so gorgeous on anyone & everyone! xx

      Delete
  9. That red coat is gorgeous! I love the woodland shoot too!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful red coat! The color of the shoe is beautiful! Get red, get more than three cents!
    friv|http://friv.party/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS