Light & Fluffy

by - 1/28/2019


Life is a series of a thousand tiny miracles.

~Mike Greenberg 



Hello my darlings! How is everyone surviving winter? Honestly it's been some what mild so far in NJ, with the occasional chills. I haven't even been wearing my knee high boots. Which only means February will probably be unbearably freezing and it will most likely still snow in March... yikes! Anyways, I took these pic on a warm sunny autumn afternoon. Little j was busy running around in the background :) I love autumn afternoons when the sun shine through the leaves. It creates such a magical scenery in an ordinary day. You can find me in these casual attires when I go to the park with little j. It's amazing what a cute fuzzy coat can do to a simple outfit. I'm still loving the teddy coat trend since it's so snugly! 

What is your favorite type of coat this year?
Have a fun filled week and thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous, xx





WHAT I WORE

     FOREVER 21 COAT (OLD)      |        OLD PLAID SHIRT VIA TJ MAXX        |     VIONIC BOOTIES      |         TED BAKER WATCH     |        VELVET CAP VIA DSW           |        UNIQLO EXTRA WARM LEGGINGS    |        MELIE BIANCO BAG


You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Such a fun coat! it looks so cosy and I like your cross body bag with it :) Your little photobomber is the cutest!


    Hope that you are having a great week! We finally have our aircon fixed - it was so tough suffering through the heatwave without it!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! Hope you're having a lovely week too! xx

      Delete
  2. Your pictures look so well put together!

    Mihaailo | mihaailo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! They were taken on a tripod with a remote shutter! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely little bag!

    Federica Di Nardo
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous.
    Nice quiet place too.
    Great pics.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This coat is so pretty! I love the burgundy pops too!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS