Hello 2019

by - 1/07/2019

I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. 
That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written. 

~Juansen Dizon, Confessions of a Wallflower




Happy New Year my darlings! I hope everyone felt well rested and is ready to brave this new year! My new year started with some health hiccups and it just really made me re-think my goals and what I want to achieve in life... Like... do I really need this much clothes?! I've totally failed to achieve one of the goals I set for myself in 2018- To buy less clothes. I relied so heavily on retail therapy to make myself feel relaxed and "happy" but they don't bring me true joy. I get tempted so easily when I see bloggers sharing on their social media about the sales and the clothing they are into right now. I don't want to be just another fashion blogger that do the same. I think we can totally dress fashionably with the existing pieces in our closet. Have fun coming up with new exciting variations- or just stick to that perfect combo that makes you feel and look fabulous and wear it on repeat!

I've always had a blog for as long as I can remember. It started when I was studying Fine Arts in Uni, just a lifestyle blog sharing what I'm up to, my outfits, artistic photos and writing little poetry for my friends and family. Then after that blog platform disappeared I switched to another platform doing mostly the same thing, but more poetry or "murmur" as I call it. After moving to the States I stopped blogging for almost 2 years. Then I started what you see here, a fashion blog. Fashion is a huge part of me that will never be replaced, but I also miss the creative writing and the more artistic aspect that used to fill my life with so much magic. 

My goals for 2019 come down to two words, since I couldn't narrow it down to just one. GROWTH & CREATE. I want grow in a more diverse way, not just chilling in my comfort zone. To go back to creating more and living more artistically like I used to back in Art school. 

As for these pics, they are from December when I was in Taiwan- the winter there is so mild! I just thought it's a nice break to start my first blog in 2019 without any freezing temperature. 

If you managed to read through all that, wow, thanks for your time! I'm not trying to criticize or offend others in any ways. These are just my personal preference and what I wish to achieve. Thanks for sticking by and supporting me all these years on this little blogsphere! I hope whatever dreams and visions you have set for yourself will come true this year!

Bisous, xx








WHAT I WORE

     JCREW TEE      |        ASOS PLEATED TULLE SKIRT      |     VIONIC SNEAKERS       |         TED BAKER WATCH



You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. All the best to you in 2019, hopefully you accomplish all the goals you've set this year!

    http://carmenhansen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Beautiful photos xx

    Thank you for sharing and don’t miss my latest post about new revolutionary app BLOGGSY for Bloggers and Influencers LIKE ME AND YOU. Bloggsy is designed to allow us Bloggers and Influencers to increase our revenue making opportunities by providing a marketplace for us to promote 30 skills and services that we all should be sharing with each other.
    There’s a HUGE REFERRAL SCHEME too!
    I would love to see you joining the Bloggsy crew. xx
    Much Love,
    Elegant Duchess xx
    https://www.elegantduchess.com/2019/01/08/bloggsy-app-for-bloggers-and-influencers-how-to-increase-your-revenue-making-opportunities/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check it out sounds interesting! xx

      Delete
  3. Honey, your photos are amazing! What a beautiful place!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Love that skirt and the t-shirt with it! Lovely location too!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been wearing this outfit on repeat while traveling! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS