My Valentine

by - 2/14/2019

To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. 

~Oscar Wilde



It's Valentine's Day! No matter what stage of life you are at right now, single, or in a relationship. I wish you the happiest Valentine's Day! You can buy yourself some roses, chocolate, or to pamper yourself and practice self love. In fact, I still buy myself roses even though I'm married, because, why not? Me, myself and I will be in the longest relationship. If I can't even love myself, I won't be a good lover to another. 


....................................................


 I got a new camera body yay! But I still need to buy the remote shutter... using my phone as the remote is just too difficult to take photos on the tripod... I have to constantly keep my hand hidden at the back ha... But I had fun taking these pics- despite the fact that most of them cropped out the balloons... I just really wanted to take photos of this dress that I've been loving. I've wore it many times and I feel like a princess every time I put it on. Rachel Parcell dress seems to have that magic on me :) 

Have an amazing day and thanks for stopping by!

Bisous, xx 






WHAT I WORE

     RACHEL PARCELL DRESS        |        SWAROVSKI NECKLACE        |     VIONIC BOOTIES          
             ASOS BERET                  



You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Indeed, I always buy myself roses also and just because I really them too. You look beautiful, carina, the dress is darling on you! Happy Valentine's day!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Valentine's dress is AMAZING Look is good https://beautylilly87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've wore this dress for so many different occasions already!

      Delete
  3. Love your look.
    Your dress is so pretty
    and love those balloons.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! I borrowed those balloons from my son haha!

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS