Glen Plaid

by - 2/05/2019

There is no perfection, only beautiful versions of brokenness. 

~Shannon L. Alder



Happy February my darlings! We celebrated Chinese lunar new year this week, which really made me miss my extended families in Taiwan... It's just not the same without them! 

Today I'm sharing another look back in Autumn that I didn't get to share. I love wearing different types of plaid in Autumn/Winter. This season the glen plaid trend made a full comeback! It is such a versatile print that goes with pretty much every colour. I've paired this skirt with white, black, mint, burgundy, and rust top/sweater. The variety of colour combination gives a fresh take to the same skirt every time I wear it. 

What is your favourite plaid print to wear in Winter? 
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Bisous, xx       






WHAT I WORE

      UINQLO 3D KNIT SWEATER        |        SHEIN GLEN PLAID SKIRT        |     LUCKY BRAND BOOTIES          
              FOREVER 21 FEDORA            |              rebecca minkoff BAG          


You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Such a cute skirt! I like the ruffle and it works nicely with the red top :)

    Hope that you are having a lovely start to your week :) I just posted my weekday wear linkup, I'd love you to join! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, fabulous outfit! I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's really very wonderful outfit! Amazing skirt!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS