Snow Globe

by - 2/21/2019



Go and plant your own garden, decorate your own soul. 
Don’t just wait for someone to bring you flowers.



 We had a snow day this week!! Little j always get sooo excited over snow! I feel this year he finally know what is going on and can really play in the snow! It's always so refreshing to see the world through his innocent eyes. They are full of wonders and excitement to the banal, and I've learned to appreciate my surroundings more because of him.  

I can't wait till Spring to arrive! 
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Bisous, xx








WHAT I WORE


     UNIQLO DOWN JACKET       |        UNIQLO SUPERWARM PANTS        |            MANGO & DREAMERS SWEATER  
           H&M BEANIE                             JOYFOLIE EARMUFF 





You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Snow days are the best with little j! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! Such a fun day! Love the photos :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like so much fun, and you guys looks so cute together out in the snow!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    ig @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! It's always fun with little j! xx

      Delete
  4. All the pics look amazing and your coats are lovely.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how cute is this? I love this! So fun! Snow is the best!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow is the best when I don't need to commute to work! haha! xx

      Delete
  6. Hi dear,
    You have created a beautiful site and I also read some of your nice posts. These are very interesting and useful for all. You have also selected very nice content. I think people would be benefited to read your contents.

    I have a great collection of many website and blog links where you can place a comment with your blog link to get more traffic. If you want to Get More Free Organic Traffic you are welcome to visit my blog.

    Wish your good luck.
    Thanks
    Click here to get more free organic traffic

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS