Marigold Sweater

by - 3/12/2019


Spring is when you feel like whistling, even with a shoe full of slush.

~Doug Larson






Hello my darlings! Are you getting excited about Spring as much as I am?? I just can't wait for the warmer weather to arrive and be bare legged again! Even though I love being snuggled in my sweaters, I still prefer my summer dresses and chiffon tops! 

Today I'm sharing one of my go-to look for winter/fall. I love a cute sweater over jeans for my day to day wear. It's practical, comfy and easy to throw on. Simply add a hat or beanie and scarf to finish off my mom uniform. 

What is your signature look for winter? 
Have a great rest of the week and thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous, xx 








WHAT I WORE


     DREAMERS SWEATER      |        LEVI JEANS        |            VIONIC SNEAKERS  
           FOREVER 21 FEDORA                



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures and a beautiful site too.

    Have a lovely week ahead! Xx

    http://www.glitsxgrace.com/2019/03/18/networking-tips-for-introverts/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! It's just by a park next door! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS