33

by - 3/29/2019


The more you praise and celebrate your life, 
the more there is in life to celebrate. 

~Oprah Winfrey



Happy Birthday to me!!! Whaaaat ?! How am I already 33?! We celebrated my birthday this week but I honestly don't feel I'm this old hahahaha. Deep in my mind I still think I'm in my 20s ha... But honestly, my 30s are definitely happier than my 20s so far! It's not like life is easier, but I've come to terms with the ups and downs, and the good and bad. I embrace every aspect of my life and I've learned to count my blessings, and look at what I have instead of what I don't have. 

I can't wait to see how I will change and grow in this new age, and I'm determined to see my dreams become a reality. 

Have a relaxing weekend my darlings! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Bisous, xx










WHAT I WORE


   AMERICAN EAGLE SWEATER     |        CHICWISH SKIRT       |            ASOS BERET
           VIONIC BOOTIES               |              FRIDAY BY JW PEI BAG             

You May Also Like

6 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS