Rust Dress with Grace Karin

by - 3/21/2019

Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is.
 
~Jessica Harrelson




Hello my darlings! Are you excited that it is officially Spring? and it did not snow on the first day of Spring! haha.... Spring calls for a new hairstyle, so I chopped a bit of my hair off. I didn't intend to cut this much off, but I think I quite like it after one week! 

Today I'm sharing another dress from Grace Karin. I've been obsessed with the rust color since Fall. Once I saw this dress in the formal silhouette I had to snatch it! It's rare to find such an unique color in this style of dresses. I paired it with my espadrille for a Spring vibe, but I think they will work wonderfully with booties come Fall. The material of this dress is so comfortable and easy to move in. It is not bodycon and skin tight, which is more flattering in my opinion. 

You can use this code: SKLB to get 60% off this dress here. Which only comes down to $14!!!! plus free shipping!! Say what?!?!?! Let me know if you gave it a try! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Bisous, xx








WHAT I WORE


   GRACE KARIN DRESS C/O     |        VIONIC ESPIDRILLES       |            REBECCA MINKOFF BAG
           SKAGEN WATCH                



You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. What a lovely dress
    lOVELY,Thank you for sharing
    nEW POST
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/03/gucci-wallet-under-500-spring-fahion.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's hard to find something different these days! Thanks! xx

      Delete
  3. This looks so chic and pretty on you dear! Love the style.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks perfect on you.
    Love it ♥

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS