Sakura Tulle

by - 4/17/2019


Blossom by blossom the spring begins.

~Algernon Charles Swinburne




I love Spring time! I feel so hopeful and happy when I see all the flowers blooming and the sun shining! Simple things like this where I will only appreciate after a long winter. 

We went to our favorite cherry blossom park after church last week. The weather was perfect! I wore this dress on purpose since I feel it will photograph wonderfully under the blossoms. Tulle and cherry blossom just feels like a match made in heaven to me!

Would you ever wear tulle? I know it's trendy right now but it's one of those things that has always been in my closet, and will not be going anywhere no matter if it's in fashion or not!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy this Spring weather! 

Bisous, xx









WHAT I WORE


 CHICWISH DRESS    |       HAIRCLIPS VIA EBAY      |            LES NERIDES NECKLACE & BRACELET (old)
       NANETTE LEPORE FLATS              |                 FRIDAY BY JW PEI BAG          COUNTRY ROAD BELT (super old)       

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Great photos! And you have such a beautiful skirt!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dress! You're right, it looks so nice with the blossoms, they are such a pretty backdrop for your photos! :)

    Hope that you have been having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! I love taking pics after church since I'm all dressed up haha XD

      Delete
  3. You two are so adorable, I love cherry blossom trees! <3 Nice outfit too! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Will do! Loved yours too! xx

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS