Tulip Field

by - 4/26/2019


Life is the flower for which love is the honey. 

Victor Hugo




Travelling to see the field of tulips in Holland has always been on my bucket list. Since flying with a toddler is somewhat stressful. I was so happy to find a new tulip farm in New Jersey!! I will definitely go back next year on a week day. We went on a Sunday and it was extremely crowded. There were lines going into the farm, trying to find a parking space etc. etc.... which made the whole experience less pleasant. Despite all the drama, it was still amazing to see a huge field of tulips that you can pick then buy. I've never seen so many tulips before and it was simply breathtaking!

Have a great weekend and  thanks for stopping by!

Bisous, xx










WHAT I WORE


RACHEL PARCELL DRESS  (OLD)    |       HAIRCLIPS VIA EBAY      |            SWAROVSKI NECKLACE (old)
       VIONIC SNEAKERS              |                 STRAW BAG                 HEART SUNNIES       

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I have never visited a tulip field! That's so beautiful. Love your dress too!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty ! i've never visited a tulip field but i'd like to!

    https://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing place.
    That tulip field is so cool.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo jealous, I want pics like these too! I love your dress!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey, you look amazing! I love your dress!
    And what a beautiful place!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful place. The flowers look amazing and I really love the outfit.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful girlish dress:D:* Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tHIS TULIP GARDEN IS SO BEAUTIFUL. yOU LOOK SO AMAZING

    new post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/05/summer-clothes-vacation-outfits-dresses.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tulips! :)
    Stunning photos *_*

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS