Cherry Blossom

by - 4/08/2019

The bloom may be brief but the memory of its beauty will last a lifetime.    ~Doe Zantamata


It's cherry blossom season again! This is my favorite time of the year, even though it's so fleeting, but it's just simply magical. Cherry blossom holds a very special place in my heart. Those precious memory just floods back every year I see these cherry blossom blooms. Check out last year's post HERE

I was actually wearing a tulle skirt in the beginning of the shot. But the sun disappeared when we got to the park and it was freezing cold again... It was so chilly I couldn't even bear to take my trench coat off. Luckily I grabbed a pair of jeans before I left. I prefer the trench coat with the jeans more for a sleeker look. The weather is slowly warming up so I'll get a chance to take some photo of this dreamy skirt soon! 

What is your favorite season and flower? Thanks for stopping by and have a great start to this new week! 

Bisous, xx











WHAT I WORE


  ASOS TRENCH COAT     |        LAUREN CONRAD TOP & BAG      |            SWAROVSKI NECKLACE
           VIONIC SNEAKERS               |              ARTICLES OF SOCIETY JEANS             

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Looking beautiful! My favorite season is spring and my favorite flower is red roses.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Awww I love roses too! and yes, Spring is the best! xx

      Delete
  2. I adore cherry blossom season. It just makes me so happy and looks beautiful too.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty outfit matching with the blooms! I haven't been able to see any cherry blossoms yet, but hopefully will before they all fall!

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you do! They fall way too soon!

      Delete
  4. Loving the coat and shoes. Pink really suits you. Beautiful pictures there.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! Pink is my favorite color! xx

      Delete
  5. It's on my bucket list to see this up close.
    Love this,.

    Much Love,
    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh you must see it one day! It's simply magical! xx

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love this outfit! The trench coat is so unique!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS