Long Branch

by - 5/13/2019


We dream in colors borrowed from the sea. 

~Unkown



Beach days are my favourite kind of days~ On a warm sunny April day I took little j to one of our favourite beach. I love going to beaches before Summer officially kicks off after Memorial Day. Since everything will be free with no crowds. The sun is still gentle and mild with no need of a beach umbrella. These are the perfect days that I wish would last forever with little j. I love being able to spend one-on-one time with him, with no other distractions. Life just felt perfect as we chill and play in the sand. I even took him to one of the restaurants on the boardwalk. Everything feels so easy and calm, he have come a long way from being a messy eater to a great eating companion. 

We are leaving for our beach vacation this weekend! I better finish packing yikes! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy this amazing weather! 

Bisous, xx   











WHAT I WORE


 TIE SLEEVES DRESS (SIMILAR HERE & HERE)    |       JCREW PANAMA HAT     |            OLIVIA BURTON WATCH
                   |                 DSW BEACH BAG           

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. I love that dress on you! It has a little bit of everything - button-up front, defined waistline and interesting sleeves. And that bag! I was so glad to see it was from DSW and not Anne Klein or anybody else I can't afford :/ The beach shots are beautiful and your little guy is adorable. Cherish this time because they grow up much too fast.

    Ruth
    www.VogueFauxReal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! That bag is actually a free gift from DSW! I love how they always give out free totes with minimum purchase during summer! xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos and I like your little white dress! Have a fun beach holiday! :)

    Hope that you have been having a great weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Loving the weather lately! xx

      Delete
  3. I love these beach photos! It looks like it was such a beautiful day!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was indeed! The weather was perfect! xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful happy photos! Have fun on your vacay!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I did! It was very relaxing! xx

      Delete
  5. How beautiful! This place is amazing!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my favorite beach in NJ! xx

      Delete
  6. I love beach days !! And this looks so fun !!


    Xoxo,
    Lesley Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. good life!
    l like sea, love your blog! thanks for your share.
    straight bundles luxhairshop

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really amazing spending some time at the beach with family.. You both look really cute and happy which making me smile :). Love your blog .. Thanks for sharing Angela..
    Professional Photo Editing Services

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS