Late Bloomers

by - 5/03/2019


The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your whole life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.
~The Last Samurai



May flower blossom and the warm weather continue to smile upon us. This is no doubt my favorite time of the year. I love seeing all the trees becoming lush green again and random wildflowers appearing on the road side. These cherry blossom across our street are late bloomers. Some years they don't even bloom at all, or they would bloom in the strangest time like in the middle of winter! This is actually the first year I took photos under these cherry blossoms after living here for 8 years. I'll have to give credits to little j, because he wanted to go outside to play and blow his bubbles. So we went across the street to set the tripod up, and he was happily running around with absolutely no interest in taking a picture with me hahaha

Is anyone travelling during the Summer? I can't wait for the family trip that's coming up! Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic May! 

Bisous, xx









WHAT I WORE


 YESSTYLE DRESS    |       JCREW PANAMA HAT     |            TED BAKER WATCH
       ALLBIRDS SNEAKERS              |                 LAUREN CONRAD  BAG           

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. The cherry blossoms are the perfect backdrop for your "all-white" look. I love that dress and I think I'm going to have to pay a visit to Kohl's to snag one of those circle bags - it's beautiful and right in my budget!

    Ruth
    www.VogueFauxReal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's such a pretty bag and well made for its price! I love how it's super light as well! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, I'm loving these beautiful shots of the cherry blossoms! Also your outfit is absolutely gorgeous! I love the dress paired with the hat!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! White dresses are my summer staples! xx

      Delete
  3. I love your dress
    so gorgeous ♥
    Love the cherry blossoms.
    Your pics are lovely.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful in white! Love wearing white in the summer.
    Going to plan a summer trip soon :)

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing white all year round! Awww have fun planning your trip! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS