Virginia Beach

by - 5/30/2019

Sky above, sand below, peace within.

-Unknown




We've been back from our vacation for a week now gasps! Time is just slipping by way too fast! Every time I am by the beach I felt a sense of peace and tranquility. I'm a mermaid at heart and I just crave to be close to the sea. We decided not to fly this time for our annual vacation and embarked on a 6.5 hour road trip. Which didn't go so well with a toddler lol... So I think we will stick to a maximum of 3 hours drive or flight time from now on... ha... 

Virginia beach was quite beautiful with its long stretches of beach and the boardwalk. But to be honest I was a bit disappointed since it looked quite similar to Jersey Shores. I think I'm still reminiscent of the turquoise waters in the Caribbeans. You can see the pics here from our last year's trip. Nevertheless, we had a relaxing time, good food and precious memories. 

How do you usually plan for your vacations? Do you prefer to fly or drive?
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous, xx










WHAT I WORE


 LULUS DRESS   |       JCREW PANAMA HAT     |            SWAROVSKI NECKLACE
                   |                 HEART SUNGLASSES           

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. such a beautiful beach, I love going to the beach as well. anw love ur dress ^^ its so pretty

    www.torichux3.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a timely post - I'm so sorry for the loved ones of those killed in the shooting yesterday and praying for those who are still hospitalized. Your photos are beautiful and any water with sand combination is a winning one. That dress is stunning on you!

    Ruth
    www.VogueFauxReal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in this dress, so girly and charming D :** Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beach is so beautiful. I love your dress too.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a good vacation (other than the drive). I prefer to fly if I'm going further than a day's drive, but drive otherwise.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I'm more of a flier... love being in airports.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtaking photos! I love them :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS