Blue Gingham

by - 6/20/2019


You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. 
And you are beautiful. 

~Amy Bloom 




When I think of Summer I think of gingham prints. It's been a favorite of mine for many years now. I love its vintage vibe and classic feel. Gingham for Summer and plaids for Winter are definitely my closet essentials. I've also been loving the revival of the puff sleeves and milkmaid blouse. They were my favorites back in High School. It's always fun to see the trends you adore coming back. Check out my old posts of various gingham outfits here, here & here

What is your favorite Summer print? gingham, stripes or floral? 
I really love all of them and I'm just savoring the warm temperature! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Bisous, xx








WHAT I WORE


ELODIE BLUE GINGHAM TOP                UNIQLO PLEATED DRESS (OLD)                   |       VIONIC SANDALS    |            
          LAUREN CONRAD  BAG      |            PEARL BARRETTES 

You May Also Like

8 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS