Ideal Beach

by - 6/28/2019

An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.


~Unknown



Summer days are in full swing, with the sweltering temperature and high humidity. These are the days for evening beach strolls. The warm, cool sea breeze is just right and the ocean is serene and beautiful. I felt so peaceful and content as I watch little j and my husband threw the pebbles into the sea. Their laughter echos and dissolved into ocean making it the sweetest sound I've ever heard. I could just sit here all day and dream about our future, for this felt like heaven on earth and I wish I could freeze time.

Can you believe July 4th is coming up? 
Have a great time with your family and loved ones! 
and thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous, xx









WHAT I WORE


OLD DRESS VIA TJ MAXX        

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh so cute photos darling~ the beach look so pretty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! It's one of my favorite local beach this year! xx

      Delete
  2. This such an adorable post dear! Such precious photos.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your striped dress is so cute and I like that beach - it looks lovely! :)

    Hope that you had a lovely weekend :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been my go to for the past 2 years haha, it's so comfy! xx

      Delete
  4. what a beautiful place

    https://luxhairshop.blogspot.com/
    (๑′ᴗ‵๑)I Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ❤
    Love your blog, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS