Simply Blue

by - 6/10/2019



Because there's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, 
no matter how many times it's sent away. 


Sarah Kay






I love how photos captures and happiest moment in time and forever freezes its beauty. Our lives, of course won't be always happy and filled with sunshine, rainbow and unicorns. I think it is important to recognize that it is normal to feel sad sometimes. We don't need to be guilty of feeling sad. Or comparing our lives to the less fortunate and then beat ourselves up for feeling sad and ungrateful. That is unfair and irrelevant of how we should feel. We all have the right to feel sad. To admit that it's ok, to recognize that as part of the human experience. Then let it go and move on to love ourselves again. I'm just thankful to my friends and the support system that I have around me. xx 

I hope you're all enjoying Summer! Thanks for stopping by!

Bisous, xx 






WHAT I WORE


 ZARA DRESS (OLD)                MANGO TOP                   |       JCREW PANAMA HAT     |            SWAROVSKI NECKLACE
                   |                 SUNGLASSES              

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right - sadness is part of our lives and I think we have to be comfortable that it is so it doesn't drag us too far down to get out of. Mental health is such a tricky subject and the worst outcome has recently affected several friends and family members, thus affecting all of us who love them. I've felt a lot more sad lately and I'm ready for it to stop for a while. I guess in retrospect it's always going to be there to some degree. Now, on to happier thoughts. What a beautiful setting and a beautiful outfit! I love that you've tied a sleeveless button-up shirt over a dress (at least I think it's a dress since that's what it says below the last picture). You've given me some inspiration for new outfits! Isn't blue and white the best summer combination? I love your hat, too. Your little guy is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautifully written post, and the photos are absolutely stunning! I definitely agree that it is ok to feel sad sometimes...no one should ever feel like they should hide their feelings. Thanks for sharing!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy summer, love ur beach outfit, anw ur son is so cute

    www.torichux3.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Summer look! This skirt is so cute!!

    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing beats a view like this. Beach shots are my favorite.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful read. As the song goes, "you only miss the sun when it starts to snow". Anyway, lovely photos dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful post and lovely photos to go along with it!

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS