Pink Chiffon

by - 7/29/2019


I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars. 

~Stephenie Meyer, Twilight







  Hello my darlings, I'm back! If you saw my instagram post you probably know what happened 
to me. I'll be sharing a post about that later on. But today I'm excited to share 
this Babyonline dresses I received! They have the cutest and the most affordable prom dresses online! I was surprised at how decent the quality is,
and trust me I've experimented with a fair share of questionable online clothes haha...
This dress fits me like a glove. I'm usually a US size 6 or 8, I followed their size chart
and went up to a size 10 and it fits perfectly! All their dresses
have a padded bra and is lined, so you don't have to worry about it being see through or 
what type of bra to wear which is awesome and very important to me.
I will be sharing two more gorgeous dresses from them so stayed tuned!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Summer! 

You could find more stunning prom dresses here: 
And here is their official site: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/

Bisous, xx  








WHAT I WORE


DRESS BY BABYONLINE (C/O)             HEADBAND VIA AMAZON                 DIY BOUQUET 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This dress is soooo pretty on you girl! You look like a princess!

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/summer-vitamin-d/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you have an amazing photos!! :)
    If you want that we follow each other, let me know by leaving a comment on my last post and please click on the link at the end of post --> https://beautyshapes3.blogspot.com/2019/07/coachella-inspired-outfit-rosegal.html

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS