Ivory Chiffon

by - 8/02/2019


If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. 
If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. 
If my love were a star–late at night, only light. 
And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.

~Thirteen Reasons Why, Jay Asher


Happy August! Yikes! Summer is flying by way too fast! Are you sick of the sweltering heat? I'm still loving it and don't want it to cool down anytime soon! Today I'm sharing this dress from Babyonline dresses
They offer glamorous evening dresses at an affordable price point. 
I had a great time shooting this wedding gown at the beach- despite all the people 
on the beach hahaha. If you need a photoshoot or for a special occasion, be sure to check them out! 
Have a great Friday and weekend!

Check out more glamorous evening dresses here: 
https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/evening-dresses-c52
And here is their official site: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/ 

Bisous, xx










WHAT I WORE


DRESS BY BABYONLINE (C/O)             HEADBAND VIA AMAZON               

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. You look so beautiful!!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2019/08/casual-summer-look-what-taking-pictures.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! And I love how cute and flowy the dress looks, it's perfect for photoshoots!

    - Gretch www.gretchumuchu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg aren't you a vision? Such a beautiful dress and photography xx

    Naya
    www.nayatilly.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS