Seaside Heights

by - 9/20/2019

The tans will fade but the memories will last forever.

~Unknown



I love the beach in September, the sun is not as hot and not as crowded. Best of all it's free! We are treasuring this good weather to spend as much time at the beach as possible. On this particular Sunday we explored Seaside Heights, a beach we've never been to. It's got the typical Jersey beach boardwalk and charm. I love Fall fashion, but I just want to hold onto Summer just a little bit longer. 
What are your plans this coming weekend?

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

xx







 WHAT I WORE
   
  new look dress (with added trims)   |    jcrew hat  |  mango seashell necklace  


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Qué fotos tan bonitas! Lo que disfrutan los niños en la playa
    XX

    https://www.elblogdebarbaracrespo.com/2019/09/in-autumn-i-wear-trench/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful beach to visit! I like your pastel dress too, so summery! :)

    Hope that you are having a great week :) I've got a scarf giveaway on my blog right now :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm jealous that Summer is coming for you down under! x

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS