Sunflower Field

by - 9/09/2019


Sunflowers end up facing the sun, 
but they go through a lot of dirt to find their way there.

― J.R. Rim



Happy September! I've been so busy lately getting our house ready to be listed... which is why I've been very quiet here... I've no idea how we accumulated so much stuff during the past 8 years... But I've painted our kitchen cabinets, master bedroom dresser and nightstand, guest room bed frame, tables, the front door and some walls! They are now all white and I felt I can finally breathe! What a huge difference the colour makes! I'm like kicking myself for not painting them earlier. A lot of times we just live and put up with what we have. But a little DIY will transform the space and sparks joy beyond your expectations! 

Sunflowers evokes happiness to me, and nothing makes me happier than seeing little j running through the flower fields. I'm excited with the upcoming Fall activities and visiting the pumpkin patch! But at the same time I'm getting a bit sad for Summer to fly by so quickly. 
What are your favorite Fall activities?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 

Bisous, xx











WHAT I WORE
   
  chicwish dress   |  allbirds sneakers  |  forever 21 bag (old)  |  asos belt   |    hair bow tie via amazon


You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. We have some huge fields along the freeway in Central Texas and it's just amazing to see them all facing the same way. I love your quote at the beginning of this post. You look so pretty in that white dress - it's awfully hard for me to see summer on the way out - I'm not a winter person :/

    Ruth
    www.VogueFauxReal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww must be soo beautiful! You're lucky you live in Texas! I'm still not used to this NJ winter after 8yrs... lol

      Delete
  2. I love this style of your blogs. I love fashion things as your guys do. And I also want to recommend a wesite to you www.prosphairshop.com, They are a online wig store, they have so many hairstyles, like full lace wigs, lace front wigs. Maybe you can check them website and someday write a blog to include wigs!

    prosphairshop lace front wig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Beautiful photos, I love sunflowers!

    https://heytreesje.blogspot.com/2019/09/shopping-online-fiamme-alieni-e-holo.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very cute style darling
    Great photos
    xx

    *Please darling you don´t need leave the link of your blog in the comments of my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some lovely and happy short. I wish we had a field like that. So beautiful!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww but there are other beautiful flower fields in UK! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS