Locals Summer

by - 9/30/2019

It's strange how we hold on to the pieces of the past 
while we wait for our futures.

~Ally Condie



Summer 2019 flew by just like that. On the last day of this glorious warm weather we met up with friends and enjoyed the very last of this perfect beach weather. I love the beach during local's summer. The beach is quiet and serene, I feel calm and tranquil with no worries for a brief passage of time. I'm now looking forward to all the Fall festivities and have regrettably switched my wardrobe to all the Autumn/Winter clothes haha... 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

xx





WHAT I WORE


 H&M DRESS   |       JCREW PANAMA HAT     |        






You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I switched my wardrobe to Autumn/Winter, too and I kinda like it! But, Summer is still my favorite season :P
    Great photos *_*

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's always nice to go back to those familiar pieces that I haven't wore for months, feels like new clothes! xx

      Delete
  2. Qué fotos tan bonitas!
    XX

    https://www.elblogdebarbaracrespo.com/2019/10/friends-t-shirt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish it was still summer! This beach is dreamy!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS