Apple Picking

by - 10/10/2019

The most beautiful people we have known are those who have 
known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, 
and have found their way out of the depths.

Beautiful people do not just happen.

~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross




Apple picking has become a tradition for us every Fall ever since I moved to the US. This year we went early before the weather cools down with our friends. The kids had so much fun throwing pumpkin down the hill and rolling it up ha... This year I have this milkmaid/little red riding hood/snow white theme running in my mind as I dress for apple picking. I even found a basket to bring along to complete the story telling. I guess in my mind there's a very thin line between fantasy and reality. I enjoy letting my imagination run loose as I stared at the most banal object. 

I hope you're all enjoying this new crisp weather of October! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day~

xx










WHAT I WORE


 ASOS DRESS   |       ASOS BELT     |        LES NEREIDES APPLE NECKLACE      |       VELVET HAIR TIE

You May Also Like

5 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS