Leopard Midi

by - 10/30/2019

There are only so many weekends you can live for,
Summers you can wait for,
and winters you can beg to end, 
before all you are doing is wishing through life.

~ Jennae Cecelia 




A few weekends ago we went to Philly zoo for the first time. It's my favourite zoo this year out of the three we've been to. The design and the flow is really well planned and it's the first official zoo in USA! I purposely wore this leopard print midi skirt, hoping I'll get to snap a few pics with ms leopard, but sadly all little j wanted to see was the fountain and trash cans lol.... His usual obsessions.... But... we did get so see baby giraffes! They're my favourite animal in the zoo! 

I think next time I will still stick to a more form fitted top when I pair it with this midi skirt. What are your thoughts on leopard print? Are they trendy or trashy?

Have a great weekend and happy almost November! Gasps! 

xx






WHAT I WORE


 ASOS SWEATER (LAST YR) |       LEOPARD MIDI SKIRT VIA AMAZON (RUNS SMALL, SIZE UP)     |        FRESHLY PICKED DIAPER BAG- MINI IN PLATINUM      |                    VIONIC BOOTIES             

You May Also Like

6 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS