Sunny Stripes

by - 9/02/2014

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.
-Charlotte Whitton






I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing Labour Weekend! :) I love long weekends! I also can't believe it's already September!! but the weather doesn't seem to cool down yet, which is great! I don't want Summer to leave!!



The belt is a great way to give you an illusion of a better proportion! Especially with a fit & flare dress. Plus, it goes with the whole gold toned outfit with the sandals & accessories. I like to keep the colours of my outfit simple & cohesive- less is more!











This slave bracelet is my new find at one of the random accessories store around my office. It's pretty & pretty impractical to wear. haha… but they are great for parties & special occasions! 


You can shop this cute headband at my Etsy store HERE! or click on the photo. 




DRESS:Zara (sold out) CAMI:Uniqlo bra top- these are my closet essentials! (similar HEREBAG:Rebecca Minkoff SANDALS:Aerosoles (On Sale! They are so comfy!) BELT:Mango (old) NECKLACE:Disney Couture (gift) BRACELET:Pink- On 30th & 5th Ave NYC WATCH:Think they are sold at Kohls? Gift from my friend who's a Watch Designer  HEADBAND: Etsy  





Somehow yellow always make me think of the sun & happiness! It's just such a bright & joyful colour to wear. This summer I've been searching for the perfect yellow dress & I'm pretty happy with this bargain find at Zara. (It's really bad to work so close to Zara! yikes!) I'm sure I'll be wearing this dress well into Autumn, I can't wait to layer it with sweaters & cute ankle boots!







You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS