Holiday Party

by - 12/19/2014

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain.

― Vivian Greene




Happy Holidays everyone! I had my company's holiday party this week, and this was the outfit! If you follow my Instagram you will notice I wore my hair differently on the night with a braid across the head! I also had more bling and went with my Swarovski necklace. 

While everyone is opting to wear red, I picked green instead! Try and go for the rich, solid colours. They tend to show up in pictures better than complicated prints! The empire rhinestone waistband spiced up a bit of glam, and echoed the beaded seashell clutch. 

I picked my comfy mid heels for this occasion, so I can still feel my legs at the end of the night! hehe..

Have you decided on what to wear yet? Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the countdown and all those mega sales!!! xx






















WHAT I WORE…

DRESS:LITTLE MISTRESS VIA ASOS (OLD)
NECKLACE:LES NERIDES (OLD)
SHOES:SAM EDELMAN VIA DSW 
CLUTCH:LANE BRYANT



You May Also Like

4 comments


  1. So Beautiful, recently prepared a girlfriend birthday, she liked jewelry, so I intend to send her Boucles d'oreilles Swarovski to give her a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! xx I love Swarovksi!! I just recently purchased some during their sale! oops!

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS