Mono Colour Block

by - 12/08/2014

"Black-and-white always looks modern, whatever that word means."
-Karl Lagerfeld




Hihi~ I hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend! Today's look is pretty modern as Karl Lagerfeld puts it. I don't really like the colour black- it's not even a colour xD, but, I do love the combination of black & white! It's so simple yet chic & easy to pull off for anyone. 

This leather jacket is one of my favourite buys back in Autumn~ I love the intricate beading & spike details. It almost felt like an armour. I felt invincible wearing it hahaha. 

Check out another way of styling this skirt HERE! 

Have a good rest of the week!! Stay warm & cozy! xx


………………………………

成熟的女人能駕馭高跟鞋 踩著它踏上自信的步伐 別人看不到她的痛 只看到她的優雅
悲傷留給自己 微笑留給你 























WHAT I WORE…

JACKET: MANGO
TOP: MANGO 
SKIRT: H&M 
SHOES: LATIGO
BAG: COACH (GIFT)
NECKLACE: HIGH DESIGN JEWLRY(6th Ave, 37th & 38th St.) 





You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS