Pastel Winter

by - 12/15/2014

In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me
an invincible summer.
-Albert Camus

星期天的小確幸
就是當冬天的太陽灑進游泳池
給予漂泊在夏日海洋中的幻覺







Hello hello! I can't believe how fast time flew by this year!! It's already mid-December can you believe it?!?! Even though it's not "officially" winter yet, but the temperature here at the East Coast is just brutal… So excuse me for the inside photos taken by the tripod… 

This year's winter colours actually have some pastels! It is easier to find pretty pastel coloured coats! Today I styled an outfit that evoked a feeling of the Spring palette. It is a promise that the bitter winter will one day come to pass, and we will be greeted by blossoming flowers once again! I kept the colours simple. I paired it with sheer black leggings & a metal tone bag to give it a more wintery feel. I hope you enjoyed this outfit as much as I did!


Thank you for stopping by and have a great week! xx
















WHAT I WORE…

SWEATER: MANDEE (OLD)
SKIRT: ASOS (ON SALE!)
SHOES: SOLE SOCIETY 
BAG: GOLD PFEIL (GIFT)
NECKLACE: SWAROVSKI
BRACELET: ETSY



You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS